Thursday, July 9, 2009

Family Vacation in Port A

We recently returned from a vacation in Port A with most of my family, 12 of us to be exact. We were there to celebrate my grandparents 60th anniversary and enjoy a nice family vacation. While there, Michael, Dad, Ryan, Grandaddy, and I went on a guided fishing trip. The trip was a total success, we ended the morning with 37 keeper speckled trout in the cooler, can you say fish fry??? Take a look at that haul...


We also had a professional photographer take some photos of our family and they turned out wonderful! Here is one of the whole family.

And last but not least, the morning after the photo shoot I asked Katie to marry me and I gave her a little diamond ring. The wedding will be November 20th and I could not be more thrilled to be moving on to a new exciting time in my life!

1 comment:

Katie Rae Snow said...

The last part brought tears to my eyes! I love you!

Love,
Your Fiance